3.30.2009

2 Months Old!

I am a little more than 2 months old now! I have changed soooo much! I am growing out of my clothes, smiling, cooing, & giggling everyday. All you have to do is look at me and say something and I will smile and talk back to you. I love to tell people stories of how my day went. I started daycare last week when mommy had to go back to work. I LOVED it! My daycare can't believe how much I smile and talk. I get to see my friends Dillon and Allie at daycare everyday too which is a lot of fun. Daddy brings me to daycare every morning and mom says she can't wait until 4:00 when she gets to pick me up everyday-she says its the best part of her day!






2 comments:

mandie lane said...

LOVE the new blog, Megan (Lily too!) I'm so excited to keep up with what Lily's up to. The yellow dress is adorable, and Lily just gets cuter every time I see a picture. Can't wait to meet her this summer.

Love you guys! xoxo!

Kaden and Ellis said...

OMG! These are some of the best pictures of her!! I think yellow is her color!