5.10.2009

Lily's New Friends!

Last weekend we went on our longest car ride yet! We went all the way down to Maple Grove to see my friends Kaden and Sylvia. We got to stay at Kaden's house and he shared all of his stuff with me-his pack-n-play, his Boppy, and his Bumbo Chair. On Saturday we went downtown to the farmers market and Sylvia came over too-we had soooo much fun. Mommy, Sarah & Jenny tried to get a group picture of all of us together but they just kept laughing at us. I can't wait to go back in June when my friend Anderson will be there too!! I am getting to be such a BIG girl! Kaden loves me already!

Sylvia was all tuckered out from all those pictures mommy kept taking!
Kaden was all smiles & I was a little confused??!!??

3 comments:

Kaden and Ellis said...

LOVE IT!!!!! We are so excited for you guys to come back. The pack-n-play and Boppy will be where you left them!

Kristin said...

So cute Megan!! You girls have adorable babies! Looks like the kids had a fun time :)

mandie lane said...

LOVE these!!! What a good looking bunch of kids. I can't get over how big Lily is getting. Jenny says she's just like her mama (not the big part- that she's sweet and calm like mama!) Can't wait to join in the fun next month! xoxo