6.23.2009

Grandma & Papa's

Last weekend mommy and I went up to Park River to spend the weekend with grandma and papa. Papa is what my cousin Landon calls my grandpa Tim-I think its easier for him to say than the whole word. We had lots of fun playing on a blanket in the grass, going to the park (I slept in the stroller while mommy and grandma played with Landon). Auntie Lindsey and Uncle Brandon had to go somewhere so Landon stayed with us and grandma gave him a root beer float-she says that's what grandma's do when mommies aren't around. Landon got a hat at a garage sale that went with his new train set-he didn't take it off for the rest of the weekend! talking with grandpa "pa" or "papa" outside
mommy and Landon going down the twisty slide @ the park
Landon with his cool new train engineer hat
Hanging out in the backyard
Landon's rootbeer float mustache

No comments: