6.02.2009

My new toy!

My Grandma Tammy got me this really cool new toy! Its called an excersaucer-it is the best! Even though it takes up half of mommy and daddy's living room it sure keeps me happy and busy. It has so many different toys on it I could play with it forever while mommy gets lots done. I am still learning how to balance and sometimes I even face plant into it but every day I get bigger and stronger. It plays music, makes honking noises, lights up and everything fits in my mouth! Mommy even took a little video of me learning how to play in my new toy-don't mind the weirdo talking on the video!

p.s. I'm so glad that mommy is home with me now for the summer so she can keep everyone updated on my blog and take lots of pictures and videos of me as I change and grow!




3 comments:

mandie lane said...

Lily! LOVING your mommy's frequent blog updates so we can keep up on you. The video made me teary eyed- so good to hear your mommy's very happy voice in the background, even if it made me miss her a LOT. See you both in 3 weeks!!!! xoxo

Kaden and Ellis said...

Looks like someone got the Mother's Day gift she was asking for!! Love the video!

Lily Kate said...

Nope-i just went out and bought it :). I used my picture money (how appropriate) to buy my little purse camera. Don't get me wrong it doesn't compare to my other one but it sure is nice to have one handy all the time in my purse and for the little videos! See you in a few weeks (3 to be exact!)