7.14.2009

Best Buds

This is my best buddy Wilson. Usually he doesn't want much to do with me unless I spit up or spill some of my food on the floor or on myself. I do love watching him play though-I think its really funny when he is running all over the place-I can't wait until I get to run around with him. He is a great protector. He will bark at any stranger (or our next door neighbors) that walk by or ring our doorbell. Lately I've been able to get close enough to grab him. I get so excited I just want to squeeze him. Wilson tries to lick me when I get close but mommy & daddy always tell him "NO", I think its kinda funny and it even tickles a little. I can't wait to grow up with him, we are going to have so much fun together!


I really wanted to hold Wilson's hand but all he wanted to do was chew his bone.

3 comments:

Kaden and Ellis said...

These pictures are way too cute!!! They really are best buds!

mandie lane said...

AWW! These pictures are out-of-control cute. Love her and love those big smiles!!

Sylvia Rose said...

Oh soooo cute!