7.07.2009

meeting more friends

I am becoming friends with so many people! We have been busy meeting lots of mommy's friends babies. We had a super fun time in Minneapolis at Sarah & Jenny's. Mommy's friend Mandie was up visiting from Austin Texas with her little boy Anderson (far right). I was soooo excited to see all of them and play with them. Since I have started babbling-it was great to have other babblers too-finally someone could understand what I was trying to say. Kaden and I had lots of converstations with each other-it was secret code though b/c everytime mommy or Sarah got their video camera out we stopped talking and got a little camera shy. Almost all of mommy's friends have had babies lately and there are 2 more on the way-I can't wait for next summer when our little group of 4 babies turns into 6 babies! Sylvia (Jenny's baby), Kaden (Sarah's baby-he's going to be a big brother in September too), ME, & Anderson (Mandie's baby)
Anderson wasn't all that stoked about me touching him-i just wanted to play!
Mommy's friend Katie (kate-my middle name) is going to have a baby in a couple of months-I was already touching her belly and saying hi to my new friend.
Here I am again grabbing Anderson-He's so cute, I couldn't help myself-maybe next year he will want to play with me more.

No comments: