8.06.2009

Rubber Ducky, you're the one...

you make bathtime lots of fun! Now that I can sit up all by myself (for the most part) I get to use my fun rubber ducky tub that my great grandma gave me. I saw my friend Anderson with his rubber ducky a couple of times on his blog http://www.threeatlast.blogspot.com/ and it looked like so much fun I just couldn't wait to try out mine! It makes bathtime so much more fun (& safe)! I even have little yellow rubber duckies (thanks Sara) that I like to play with/chew on. Notice in the video the squeaky noise my gums make on the ducky-it sure feels good on my soon to be teeth! I LOVE BATHTIME!!!

"Silly mommy, you took my duck away!"
No Hands!

2 comments:

Kaden and Ellis said...

Such a big girl! Kaden was zoned into this video and clapped for her at the end!

Kristin said...

What a happy girl! She is so adorable!