8.13.2009

Swinging & Swimming!

Finally, summer is here! Even though mommy goes back to work already next week, we've had lots of fun this week making up for lost time. On Monday mommy, me, Lindsey & Landon went up to Park River so grandma could clean mommy & auntie Lindsey's teeth. While we were there we visited the park, then went out to lunch at the cafe, had a nap, and went to the swimming pool that mommy used to work at. It was my first time swinging and also my first time in the swimming pool. I had so much fun!! Mommy says that I am starting swimming lessons in a couple of weeks too with her & daddy-I'm getting very excited!



2 comments:

mandie lane said...

Sounds like a very fun weekend! Gotta love those baby swings. And Megs, you look great!

PS: whenever I drink Sunkist, I think of your mom visiting us in the Haunted Triple and telling us how it was the worst thing ever for our teeth. I ALWAYS brush after I drink Sunkist. ;)

Lily Kate said...

LOL! I will make sure to tell my mom that-she will be so proud!