2.03.2010

It's been too long!!!

HELLO STRANGERS!!! Long time no blog! I can't believe my mommy hasn't updated my blog since August! She's been pretty busy these days. Since starting back at work, its been crazy around here. From what she tells me she has her handful with her class this year.First off-I started my new daycare. I now go to Hayley's house which I LOVE-I even throw little fits when mommy picks me up and I realize she's not here to play with me but to take me from all my friends! I have been crawling & standing for months. I walk when you hold my hand or along furniture but as soon as you let go and I realize it, I sit down. Mommy thinks I really walk when no one is looking! I'm eating everything that mommy & daddy eat which makes us all happy. My favorites are Tortellini, Raviolli, Mac&Cheese, goldfish crackers, bananas, manderine oranges, green beans, toast, cheerios, puffs, yogurt melts, etc. There isn't much I won't eat! I am very talkative-I will talk to anyone and anything that will listen. Mommy says I sound just like the little girl in her carseat on You Tube-I have no idea what she's talking about! I celebrated my birthday last month-boy was that fun! I had a bunch of family and friends over and they even let me eat a cupcake all by myself! I LOVED it! Mommy will post more birthday pics soon.

Mommy & daddy sold our house so now we are staying at Grandma & Grandpa Hanson's for awhile. I have my own room there and everything! Grandma says we can decorate and put some polka dots on the walls-I'm very excited!

There will more posts soon-I just wanted to catch up with all of my friends and family quick. Here are a few shots that mommy took for my 9 months pictures back in October. WE are still working on my 1 year shots. We tried one day but i just wanted to play with Aniston & Beckett & eat all of Beckett's puffs so we will try later (soon though-I promise. None of this 6 months stuff anymore).





1 comment:

Kaden and Ellis said...

Great update! I really hope we get to see you in March! We're working on a playroom and we'd love Miss Lily to come help us break it in!