2.09.2010

1st Birthday

I'm already 1 (actually I'm almost 13 months but mommy is a bit behind on the blog thing). As you can see she's a little out of practice since she uploaded all of my birthday pictures in a random order. Anyway, here are some shots of my birthday. We had it over at grandma & grandpa Hanson's house. Lots of people came to celebrate with me-it was tons of fun. By far my favorite part was eating the cupcake that mommy & daddy let me eat all by myself!
Riding my new toy.
Me and my friend Lucia-she's only 4 months old so I am a lot bigger than her
Walking with Grandpa Tim-check out my new Nike's!
All Done! (now it is time for the tub)
Forget about little bites mom-this is too good too use my manners!

First bite-I think I might like this...
Are they really going to make me sit through all of this-just let me play in the boxes & the paper!

No comments: