2.09.2010

1st Haircut

Things were looking good @ my first haircut. I was excited to see Lisa (mommy & daddy's friend who cuts their hair), and I sat like such a big girl in the bumbo chair but as soon as she put the cape on me that was another story. I was NOT a fan. As soon as they took it off though everything else went smooth-especially when mommy let me play with her camera case (camera excluded). When it was all done I was super happy. Lisa Did such a good job. She says that my hair with be long in no time. I can't wait for mommy to do lots of fun things with it!



So Glad to be done-thanks Lisa!!!

3 comments:

Kaden and Ellis said...

OMG that pout is dang precious!

Kristin said...

I love her sad face!! It's too cute!

mandie lane said...

So precious! (And yeah, the sad face is especially adorable- good luck saying no to THAT face, daddy!)