2.12.2010

FINALLY WALKING!!!!!!!

I spent the day at my friends Brekkyn & Aspyn's house and started walking all by myself!! My friend Brekkyn is only a few weeks younger than me so I figured since she's walking, I could do it too! Check me out! Mommy will get more videos of my soon. Thanks to Brekkyn & Aspyn's mommy for taking this video on her phone of me walking and sending it to mommy. I am also so excited to hear that my friend Anderson became a big brother today so I will always remember the day I walked all by myself is the same day as she was born (she even weighed the exact same as me!) I can't wait to meet her & play with her big brother Anderson!

2 comments:

Kaden and Ellis said...

WOW! She just took off! Way to go Miss Lily!

mandie lane said...

AWWW! Look at her GO! Congrats, little lady! So glad to see your blog updates and can't wait to look through all of these and see what Lily's been up to. I miss you girls! Can't wait to get Anderson and Lily together to play again and introduce the newest member of the gang. :)

xoxo